Our targeted customers are young adults who have just entered the society and
foreigners that visit to KL.
We know that the customers that needs awesome services at a
The market has seen growth in services such as restaurants and hotels
by 6% which has lead to an increase 5% this year and a forecast
growth of 6% in next year.
STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS
Hotel Maison Boutique
● Provide various themes of room
● Staffs are friendly and helpful
● Area is still under development
● There’s no parking lot provided
● Hotel is quite far from monorail
● Provide different mysteries-solving rooms
● Has franchise all over the world
● Price is quite high for students
● Facilities are hard to maintain
1. Scott, S. (n.d.). Limited Liability Partnership Advantages & Disadvantages. Retrieved March 22, 2015, from
2. Choose a legal structure for your business. (n.d.). Retrieved March 22, 2015, from https://www.gov.uk/business-
3. Jane, A. (2015). 5 Effective Ways to Promote Your Hotel, Restaurant or Bar. YFS Magazine, Single page.
Retrieved from http://yfsmagazine.com/2013/10/08/5-effective-ways-to-promote-your-hotel-restaurant-or-bar/
4. John, W. (2015). The Organization of a Lodging Establishment (1st ed., pp. Page 4 and 5). New York.
Retrieved from http://media.johnwiley.com.au/product_data/excerpt/78/EHEP0004/EHEP000478.pdf
5. Robert, M. (2015). Sales Strategies for Hotels. Demand Media, Single Page. Retrieved from
6. Stephen, F. (2015). Hotel Management (p. Single Page). Austin.