O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Case study for Leading Financial company based in NJ
• Client is a leading global finTech 100 technology provider of wealth
management and cost basis solutions.
• Client was seeking offshore Database Support for Oracle and DB2
Production, Development and QA Databases with the objective to
drive down costs, through increased use of resources and services
delivered from lower cost (offshore) locations.
• Oracle 11g and 12C with Oracle RAC,Data Guard, Exadata, and Cluster
environment. Tools: OEM Cloud Control 12c ,Toad) Manager
• DB2: LUW 10.5 (Tools :DSM)
• Atlas Systems was chosen by the client to meet the below
major problems, issues, requirements and challenges:
• Quality Improvement of database administration
• Serious performance issues and customer complaints during
the peak business hours.
• Cost Reduction
• 24 x 7 offshore and Oncall extended support
• Improved database quality by implementing database
administration best practices.
• Improved database performance to an optimal level by
reducing response times for business-critical applications.
• Improved database availability by efficient backup and
• Improved and efficient 24x7 remote DBA management
• Round-the-clock Production support coverage.
• On-Call support during holidays, week ends.
• Implemented ITIL process efficiently to clear backlog tickets.
• 24x7 Oracle/DB2 Database Monitoring,Administration and
Troubleshooting services with reduced cost ensuring high
• Minimized performance issues during the peak business times
and reduced the number of database performance incident
• Improved database availability by efficient backup and replication
• Improved ITIL-based Service Management processes—Change,
Release, Incident and Problem management