O slideshow foi denunciado.
Case study for a leader in the golf industry
• Our Client is a leading US company that makes Sports equipment and
• The products and services of our client is of superior performance and
• To ensure the ongoing stability and performance of its primary concrete
Oracle and Sql applications, the client engaged ATLAS Systems to
provide 24 x5 offshore and oncall Database Support services.
• Oracle 11g and 12C (Tools: OEM Cloud Control 13c ,Toad)
• SQL: SQL Server 2008 R2, and 2012,
• Client wanted to improve customer service levels, better availability and
support of their existing databases as well as ability to comply with high
• Listed below were the major problems, issues, requirements and
• Technical expertise to provide 24 x 5 offshore support and
• Strategy to efficiently manage SQL Server and Oracle databases.
• Standardizing and optimizing routine DBA tasks.
• Atlas Systems reviewed client current database environments and their
production support operations and identified improvement opportunities.
• Implemented an immediate strategy to maintain overall stability and improved
the performance of the databases.
• Developed and provided scripts to allow day to day database checks to be
carried out quickly and easily.
• Improved and efficient offshore 24x5 remote DBA management.
• On-call support during holidays, week ends.
• 24x5 proactive Oracle/SQL Database Monitoring,Administration and
Troubleshooting services with reduced cost ensuring high standards.
• Improved database environment and efficiency.
• Developed and provided scripts to allow day to day database checks
to be carried out quickly and easily.