O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Case study of Aconet project
• Aconet is an internalTool, used by all the members of one of our clients
• At least 30 different internal tools
• 50+ reports, bunch of activities performed manually
• Different cloned versions and copies of tools / reports (15+ countries)
• No collaboration and dashboards for integrated view of business
• Dedicated teams to monitor and check everyday jobs/schedules of
critical processes with cost overhead.
• No option of restricted access to vendors and affiliate partners
• 20+ local offices across America, Europe, Middle East (distributed
• 300+ users within and outside the organization
• Multi-lingual not supported
• Analyzed and assessed the current problems being faced due to scattered pieces of
• Collaborated and integrated all of the existing and re-usable items (tools & reports) under
• Created user friendly and endearing dashboard and one click access to most resources
• Automated monitoring scripts with real-time progress of jobs/schedules of critical processes
• Organization news or bulletin feature was added
• Google login and Google Apps integration (SSO)
• Access to vendors and affiliate partners across the business verticals (restricted access to
resources like revenue shares, commission reports, downloads etc.)
• Blog system and JIRA integration
• Multi-lingual support added
• Operational goals, PTO calendar integration, Outlook integration, Content Management
System (CMS) administration, Billing and Customer history tools, HR and local office pages,
Social integration, Marketing Acquisition tools, SEO management, etc. were added newly to
make comprehensive central tool for across the organization usage.
• Single platform to bring in organizational functions and collaborate effectively
across 300+ employees
• Reduced cost overhead by automating most of manual activities performed
by dedicated teams
• Created positive mindset among employees and resulted in voluntary
participation and usage of feature rich intranet portal
• Instant broadcast and outreach of organizational updates
• PHP, MySQL, JQuery, Plugins, Google Apps, JSON, SVN, Jira,Wiki & Blog,
Charts andVisualization tools, Calendar controls, Cache and template
mechanisms, Mandrill & Mailchimp etc.