1. AREEF K A
No 16Th B Cross No 1947 A block AECS Layout Singasandra Banglore 560100
Mobile: 9742270471 ; E-Mail: email@example.com
To attain professional excellence and contribute towards the sucess of the organisation through a leadership
role in credit & risk Resolution / Debt servicing & Managment / conflict resolution/Cusotmer relations
• Over 7 years of experience in Collections & Recovery , Strategy Planning, Credit Administration,Risk
Management, Customer Relationship Management and Team Management.
• In depth knowledge of day to day operations in all type of credit business with rich experience in handling
teams and designing new strategies to win in the market.
• A strategic planner with proficiency in devising strategy for debt, collection and recovery from clients after
providing advise on the various payment options.
• Competent in streamlining & improvising existing systems / processes, envisioning new methodologies,
future trends and driving development, direction and accomplishment.
• Ability to support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance with strong
communication and relationship management skills.
• Strong background of Credit Card and Personal loan Collections in the Banking Industry. Other strengths
covers: Vendor Management, Conflict Resolution and Servicing & Management.
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Duration : June 2009 onwards
Position : Manger
Reporting to : Regional Collection Manger
Roles and Responsibilty:
Credit Card and personal Loan Administration
• Collecting payments from the defaulted customers after usage of the credit card
• Collecting payments from the defaulted personal loan customers
• Handling escalations/looking at the field part of collections for executing collection operations.
• Making collection from the customers differently depending upon the aging of cards, the tenure
for which payments have not come in and then giving the right kind of treatment.
• Preparing the monthly bill according the vendros performance
Collections / Debt Management
• Managing and monitoring delinquent account collection and establishing terms of payment as
well as handling Vendor Management.
• Preparing MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on business operations, viz.
collection, credit control, agency performance, etc.
• Conceptualizing & implementing recovery strategies in case of payment defaults.
• Supervising the team for managing high value fraud cases / defaulters / insolvent clients and
initiating appropriate legal actions against them.
• Coordinating with legal department for sending the legal notices to the non-payment accounts.
Client Relationship Management
• Managing customer centric operations, forwarding customer instructions to the concerned
department & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
2. • Interfacing with clients for understanding their requirements & suggesting the most viable
solution and cultivating relations with them for customer retention & securing repeat business.
• Training, leading & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in
process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
• Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment to foster development opportunities and
motivate high performance amongst team members.
Audit and Monthly report
• Conducting monthly audit in agency to monitor collection and other activities
• Preparing monthly performance of agency and staff
• Providing monthly report to top mangement about target vs achived month on month
• Efficiently handling 30 , 90 and 120 DPD with a pool size of 3 crores in cards bussiness and 5
crores in salaried personal loan and a team of 30 field executives plus 2 team leaders.
• Sucessfully launched android mobile application collection activity in Banglore .
• Actively managed 30 DPD with a portfolio size of 3 crores and delivered the best numbers in
• Portfolio analysis and performance monitoring to reduce write-offs in lesser time and effort.
• Periodic audits and quality control exercise on existing external agents of the organization in
order to confirm compliance with the procedures laid down and maintain quality of portfolio of
• FPR for organizing fun activities and process parties for re-energizing the team
• Dealt with the vendors, agency managers, tele-callers and backend personnel.
• Successfully implemented application of various collection techniques, including tracing through
various social network, telecalling, field collection & legal.
• Over-achieved 30 DPD targets by 9% rollforward against the target of 20%
• Reduced GWO by sustaining improvisations in 120 DPD resolution with key focus on GWO
TCS E-Serve (formally Known as Citi Group Service Ltd ) , Bangalore
Telecalling Executive – Payment Assistance: Since Feb 2008 to June 2009
• Efficiently handling 180 days account with 8 executives
• Actively managed telecalling with a portfolio size of 2 crores
• Making collection call to the customers and giving difference option to clear the dues the card.
• Rewriting the card by emi option
• Telecalling accounts on manual and dailer system
• Continuously achieved 150 PIP (Performance Incentive Programme ) Score from last six
month and nominated for Credit Elite 2009
• Winner of Plaudits Award for best performance in the month of September 2008
• Handled Cycle 9 as a agency manger for two months and given save of 2 lakh
• New record of normalizing the account about 37 lacks on a portfolio size of 2.2 crores in GCL
• Winner of Plaudits Award for best performance in the month of December 2008
• Winner of Plaudits Award for best performance in the month of January 2009
• Winner of Star of month Award for Feb 2009
Reliance infostream Pvt ltd ,Chennai
Customer service Executive –
• Its an inbound services and giving highly valued services for reliance mobile postpaid and
prepaid customer regarding enquiries and complaint
• 2006 BSW, School Of Social work Roshni Nilaya , Manglore
3. • 2003 Class 12th,NMPUC Sullia DK
• 2001 Class 10th, JHS Peraje Coorg
• Operating System: Windows 2000, XP
• Applications: MS Office
• Date of Birth 10th Feb
• Languages Kannada English Malayalam Tamil and Hindi
The above-furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Thanks and regards
AREEF K A