1. ANUPA CHAKRABORTY
Address: Muliabari, N.S. Area, Plot No – X – 40, P.O. – Digboi - 786171, Dist – Tinsukia, Assam.
Phone: 09727679196, email - firstname.lastname@example.org, D.O.B. - 25/11/1991
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY - TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 20 months
Experienced in liaising between design and implementing machinery of the government at the state
Areas of Expertise:
• Developing and implementing online and offline marketing strategies.
• Project coordination and implementation in areas of skill development and training, health and
water and sanitation.
• Market assessment in areas of skill development and development of market assessment toolkits
• Developing competitive technical and financial business proposals
a. Consultant, Social Sector Advisory - Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) - April, 2016 to
• Marketing expert for Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat.
• Developing and implementing online and offline marketing strategies for Department.
• Developing Market assessment tools for assessing skills requirement in the state of Gujarat.
• Facilitating job fairs, analysing the events and recommending improvements.
• Facilitating events and marketing campaigns for the department for Vibrant Gujarat, 2017.
b. Consultant, Raman Development Consultant Private Limited - May, 2015 to April 2016
• Project coordination and implementation in areas of skill development, livelihoods and health.
• 700 Training module development and translation for unarmed police sub-inspectors of Gu-
jarat Police Academy on various subjects ranging from management, health, forensic science
to law, crime control and disaster mitigation.
• 2 pilot training of trainers on the modules developed for Gujarat Police Academy.
• Development of technical and financial business proposals and handling of bids.
Year Board/Degree Institute/School, City Percentage/
2015 Master of Arts in
Azim Premji University, Bangalore 3.3/5.00
2013 Bachelor of Science
Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune 3.40/4.00
2010 Class XII/C.B.S.E The Little Stars Senior Secondary School,
2008 Class X/I.C.S.E Carmel School, Digboi 76%
2. SUMMER TRAININGS/INTERNSHIPS
a. SELCO Foundation, Bangalore; Small Scale Sustainable Infrastructure Development Fund
(S3IDF), Bangalore. (November 2014 - April 2015)
• Marketing of Kowdi Products
- Identification of women from different slums
- Enhancing of their kowdi skills leading to generation of income through various campaigns,
exhibition cum sales and orders from abroad for the products made out of kowdi works.
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter,
• Development of Integrated energy centre in an urban slum in Bangalore
- Liaising with local bodies and communities to get permission to set up an Integrated Energy
centre (Solar powered community centres hosting a range of basic services and activities lack-
ing in an under served community.)
- Designing services and activities based on the need in the community.
- Identification and training of a local entrepreneur from within community to take it up as a
business once initial cost is retracted.
b. Kagad Kach Patra Kashtakari Panchayat (KKPKP) and Solid Waste Collecting and Han-
dling (SWaCH), Pune, Maharashtra. (May, 2014 to July, 2014)
• Right to Education Project
- Providing admission to the children of the waste pickers community under Maharashtra Right
to Education Act where 25% seats in public and private schools are reserved for the children
coming from backward classes of societies.
• Marketing of products made by Women Waste Pickers
- Marketing of sanitary napkin pouches made out of recyclable news papers made by the
women waste pickers in medical stores, general and provisional stores
- Campaigning on hazardous effects of sanitary napkins on the health of the waste pickers who
touch them while cleaning.
c. Assam Petrochemicals Limited, Namrup, Assam. (May, 2012 to June, 2012)
• Working with Executive Director and HR Manager on developing a report on “Effects of Absen-
teeism in the Industrial Economy with special reference to Assam Petrochemicals Limited”
and presenting it to the board with recommendations for improvement.
d. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Digboi, Assam. (May, 2011 to June, 2011)
• Working with Executive Director and Finance Head on developing a report on “Crude Oil Pric-
ing and Its Financial Implications in the Indian Oil Corporation Limited” and presenting it
to the board.
3. ACADEMIC RESEARCH
• Research study on the issues of Pourakarmikas in Bangalore - Contract and Regularization of
their work”, Azim Premji University, Bangalore (January, 2014 to May, 2014.)
• Case Analysis of The Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2006 using
the method of process tracing. (June 2014 to March 2015)
• Research Journal on the Socio – cultural, Political and economic background of the Attapadians
• Dissertation Thesis on “Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development – The economics of in-
vesting in Green Buildings. (June 2012 to March 2013)
POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Volunteer with SELCO Foundation for Kowdi Kutumba Project.
• Delegate for “The National Conference on Urban Policy and Planning: A Case Perspective of
• Facilitation of Workshop on “Global Capital Market and its Functioning” mentored by Jyoti
• Organising a Workshop on “Urban Governance: Gross Structural Issues and Prospects” mentored
by Ms. Anuradha Yagya.
• Conducted Public Lecture on “Human Capital as a tool for Globalization” mentored by P.N.N.
• Participant in Wikipedia India Education Program.
• Marketing executive for College Fest “Laissez Faire”.
• Assisted Prof. Shantanu Ray Choudhary for his research paper on Waste Management in Pune
(December 2010-February 2011)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES/HOBBIES
• Music: Visharad Degree in Hindustani Classical Music, Vocal – Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth,
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge
and I am totally responsible for it.