1. ANKIT KUMAR
P-55, Second Floor, Flat No. 6, Mayur Vihar Phase -1, Delhi
• Over 2 years of Experience in Marketing Management and Business Development from Key
• At present working as an Assistant Manager at Jalandhar, for UTI Asset Management
• Possess the required leadership and dynamism necessary to provide a quality service of the
highest order and the efficiency to drive our product’s competitive advantage.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Mutual Fund & Financial Sector and its procedures as well
as the ability to aim high, think smart and act fast.
• Expertise in analyzing market/ industry development, sales planning Strategies.
Organization : UTI AMC LTD
Designation : Assistant Manager
Duration : July 2013 till date
• Handling a team of 4 BDA/CA across four districts, assigning Monthly targets and supporting
them with Marketing Strategies for Achieving Targets.
• Managing more than 300crs of AUM through IFA/BANKS and achieving targets
• Penetration of Mutual Fund into B-15 cities through a number of Investor Awareness
• Promoted NPS in various Organisation and College
• Providing Support to Distribution force by Empanelment of new IFAs providing product
training to new as well as existing Distribution force time to time.
• Ensuring strict adherence of sales process and internal procedures, managing existing retail
and HNI network.
• Inspecting BDA/CA office at District location on monthly basis to ensure better Services to
• Handling day to day branch operations activity including petty cash, vendor payments , office
maintenance and MIS reporting to Corporate Office.
• Increasing the Share of Wallet with Key Accounts&Banks.
• Conceptualizing and implementing sales promotional activities for SIPs among IFAs and
Banks for increasing thier reveune.
• Built strong business relationships with individual and corporate clients.
• Co-ordinating with various departments like Operations, DOAA, DOFA, Compliance for Swift
2. • Ability to make effective decisions.
• Excellent understanding of business operations.
• Experience of leading a branch-based financial sales team.
Organization: Bank of Baroda
Position: Summer trainee
Duration: May '12 to June '12
• SME Loan Factory Branch on a project titled “Contribution Of SME Units Towards GDP and
Exports Suggestion For Improvement” (May '12 to June '12 )
• Conducted research to analyse the factors effecting Credit funding to MSME.
• Understanding MSME Industry and Its Swot analyse.
• To promote SME Trade through Public -Private Partnership.
• To Allow FDI and Multi-Lateral Finance
Year Examination Institution Marks Obtained
SIES College of Management Studies,
2010 B.Com Delhi University 51%
2007 HSC C.B.S.E St,Xavier,s School 78.50%
2005 SSC I.S.C.E, North Point School 72.62%
• Awarded as “Champion of the Champions” for the year 2013-14 for mobilizing application in
ULIP, RBP, CCP at UTI.
• Certificate of Appreciation received for Outstanding performance under Lets Plan to Get Rich
Campaign 2013-14 at UTI.
• Certificate of Appreciation received for Outstanding performance under UTI Hybrid NFO from
Axis Bank 2014-15 at UTI.
• Winner of Mock Stock Event at inter college Fest at Vivekanand College Mumbai University
• Runner-up in Mock Stock Event at inter-college Fest at NMIMS 2012.
• Successfully completed “NISM-Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification
• Successfully completed “NCFM Banking Module Series”
• Computer Skills : MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word
• Language Known: English, Hindi
3. • Date of Birth: 23rd April 1989
• Father’s Name: Mr. Ashok Kumar Srivastava
• Contact No: +91-7709235110
• Email ID: email@example.com
• Languages Known: Hindi, English
• Marital Status: Single
The information provided above is correct to the best of my knowledge.
Place: New Delhi ______________________
Date: Ankit Kumar