1. Page 1 of 3
ANEESH PAYYAZHI VADAKKEKARA
Al Sajaya Building
Flat No-210, Al Quasis-01
Dubai-United Arab Emirates
+ A Senior Business Development Executive and a Relationship Officer with a commanding 08 years track
record of financial, strategic and business leadership contributing to the accelerated growth and turnaround of
world-class corporations in the FMCG, Trading, Contracting a Construction industries and Banking Sector in
Qatar and India.
+ Dedicated team leader with excellent analytical, problem solving, management, people supervision and
organizational skills. Also a trustworthy colleague with track record of career achievements and progression
achieved on the base of total work commitment.
Relationship Associate-Bancassurance August 2008 –December
Birla Sun life Insurance Company Ltd,Thrissur,Kerala 2009
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Provide leadership and direction in the implementation of strategic business & operational plans, projects programs &
• Generate various MIS reports and other routine administrative, personal, accounts, finance, audit, commercial, legal
affairs, etc. Complete the same under tight time schedule.
• Able to achieve key relationships with the existing and potential corporate clients with a view to leveraging further
business and widening the portfolio with the objective of maximizing overall customer risk adjusted profitability and
share of business.
Completed Post Graduate Degree (M.B.A –Finance) – Bharathiyar University,Tamilnadu ,India 2010
Bachelor of Commerce - University of Calicut, Kerala, India 2008
Senior Business Development Executive(Operations)
Al Million Services Trading & Cont Co W.l.L ,Doha-Qatar
Business Development Executive
Al Million Services Trading & Cont Co W.L.L,DohaQatar
Catholic Syrian Bank-Thrissur-,Kerala
January 2010 –April
2. Page 2 of 3
PROVEN JOB ROLE
Senior Business Development Executive - Al Million Services Trad & Cont Co W.L.L, Doha-Qatar (August 2014-
November 2016 )
Business Development Executive - Al Million services Trad & Cont Co W.l.L (August 2011-July 2014)
• Provide weekly schedule of planned activities
• Guide & Supervise mobilization of workers as per client requirement
• Documentation of Price Fixing and acceptance
• Keep ensure all the workers enable to present in allowed sites of clients without absent.
• Based on client requirement ,Sending Rate Quotation and acceptance .
• Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers ,Opportunities and Submission of
• Provide regular feedback to senior management about market place and competitor activity.
• Develop effective working relationship with clients through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales
and Business Opportunities
• Work with group marketing to develop market campaigns to support sales strategy. Generate new business and
raise awareness of other company products
• Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment for purchase
• Identify and develop sources of potential clients.
• Prepare financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information
concerning financial requirements assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budget work
• Monitoring sales summary and give suggestions to Team management
• Preparing Daily sales outstanding report and manage several client accounts.
• Preparation of Letter of Credit and follow up bank and beneficiary
• Any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
• Sending Statement of Account to client and follow up Top Management for getting payment.
• Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and
• Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists
• Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
• Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
Relationship Officer-Catholic Syrian Bank,Thrissur-Kerala-India (January 2010- April 2011
• Customer Account & Relationship Management.
• Plan & carry out marketing activities for Bancassurance products.
• To provide & maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any other records which
may be required by the Team Leader/Cluster Head to keep up-to-date records of sales & performance
• Understanding the needs of the end customer & providing appropriate financial solutions.
• Handling of Relationship to aid customer for all his wealth requirements
• To ensure customer documentation is complete & in compliance with the bank’s requirements
• To help coordinators resolve discrepancies associated to customer documentation
• Interaction with other team members.
• To visit existing clients at least once in 3 months
• To meet minimum 2 new prospective clients per day
• Provide client interaction with value calls.
• Attending product trainings, to be up to-date with the market developments
• Holding regular weekly meetings with senior managers and providing them with progress reports
• Maintaining customer data base and pitch them for resale of banking products
• Maintain good relationship with other verticle of the bank such as branch banking, operations etc. so as to ensure
regular leads are obtained and conversions happen within the TAT
Relationship Associate( Bancassurance )-Birla Sun life Insurance Company Pvt Ltd-Thrissur,Kerala-India
• Managing relationship with Bank branch customers and thereby meeting target through Banks FOS
3. Page 3 of 3
Aneesh Payyazhi Vadakkekara
Date of Birth
Marital Status : Single
Place of Issue
Date of Issue
Date of Expiry
English, Hindi, Malayalam & Tamil
In Possession of Valid Qatar License
Visit Visa(Valid till 17th
I here by declare that all the information furnished above is true and genuine to the best of my knowledge.