1. Final product production
With the audience feedback providing help on creating the best version this product can be, I have
made my way back to photoshop to make a start.
Taking the chosen draft, all of the layers have been turned off (not removed) so I can work from the
bottom and make my way up.
Taking the background, rather than the evening look as mentioned, I have managed to tone down
the brightness which will add more to the foggy look. As well, as it wasn’t a spring production in any
way, the hue was also touched making the trees and leaves have more of an Autumn-y aesthetic.
Changing the grass as well to match the sky, I am having to go around the image to clean up the
2. As it is difficult to go around the whole image to discard of the light green border, instead I will
slightly crop the image.
Adding the ghost layer back in, due to the change I will
have to instead remove the layer and go back over the
figure in hopes of creating a better result.
Struggling now, the warping just isn’t on my side here.
3. As I am going along, more little bits are being found that need correcting and blending into the
Getting annoyed with the warping situation, I have left that for now, maybe, to re-add in the smoke.
Keeping the same effects, they just had to be readjusted so they fit around the victim rather than on
4. Colouring the figure in with a blue
similar to what has been used in the
drafts, this time it is to help add
effect onto the figure with more
than just the downloaded PNGA
effects. Being more noticeable at
first, the “Color” transparency effect
was placed on top creating more of
an illuminous look for the character.
Adding the remaining layers back in now, (the fog and title), there isn’t really anymore adjustments I
see that need changing. Yes it would be better if more of a woman figure could be created, but on
every attempt it isn’t working out the way it should. So with that, here is my final product/part one.
Happy enough with this, the black and white version is
5. To keep everything around the same tone now, all but the title layer has been merged together. I did
have a go at doing just the background then only the ghost and background, but I just didn’t want
one to stand out more than the other at this point. If needs be though I can go back and re-try it.
Getting to pick which colours stood out more
than the other with the ‘colour balance’ tool,
here is the second part to my final product.
Liking how the title stands out more with the
hint of colour, I would like to leave it that way
for the product.