O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Waterford, MI 48327 248.303.4870
HARDWORKING LOGISTICS PROFESSIONAL
To obtain a Logistics full time position with a company that will help me grow my skills, knowledge,
THE NATIONAL CHERRY FESTIVAL, Traverse City, MI 2015
• Updated and maintained requisitions for over 100 events in order to monitor inventory.
• Sustained capital by creating purchase order forms and spreadsheets to stay within budget.
• Managed distribution of inventory for all festival events to ensure product orders were accurate
and on time.
• Composed an article for Mlive for “things to do in the Traverse City area.”
• Operated forklift, pallet jack, and other machinery in the warehouse.
MARSHALLS, Auburn Hills, MI 2014
• Worked in multiple departments on sales floor, assisted in fitting rooms, recovery on sales floor,
and stock merchandise.
• Handled, organized, arranged, and managed store merchandise and clothing racks.
• Assisted and interacted customers on both the sales floor with questions.
INDEPENDENCE TOWNSHIP PARKS AND RECREATION 2010 – 2012
Independence Twp., MI
Sports Coach / Score Keeper
• Coached youth boys’ soccer (seasonal), and maintained scorebook for various sports (seasonal).
• Operated score machines, documented players, and prepared equipment for games.
• Motivated the players and acted as a mentor by providing advice and encouragement.
− Active Member, American Marketing Association, 2015
□ Enhanced Skills for resume building, LinkedIn, and elevator pitches
□ Attended bi-weekly meetings in order to expand knowledge of several marketing concepts
□ Actively engaged in various speed cases to gain experience in creating marketing plans
− Lifetime Member, Alpha Chi Omega Sorority, 2013 – Present
ALYCIA MELLESMOEN Melle1at@cmich.ed PAGE TWO
ORGANIZATION EXPERIENCE (Continued)
□ Positions held include: Assistant Intellectual Development, Risk Management Senior Rep,
KROM (Keep Recruiting Our Members)
□ Focused attention on increasing the awareness of domestic violence, the destruction it
causes to individuals, families, and children while actively aiding victims of domestic violence
through hands-on activities and service projects done through local agencies for the
women’s aid shelter
□ Raised over $4K for the Women’s Aid Shelter for Isabella County during the Alpha Chi
Omega Spaghetti dinner
□ Participated in Greek Week to help raise $67,577.65 for the Derrick Nash Strong Foundation,
which helps aid families who have an acute or chronically ill child with financial support
− Passed out purple ribbons during October to raise awareness for Domestic Violence
− Raked leaves for elderly homeowners around Mt. Pleasant to help them maintain up kept homes
− Served food to Cancer survivors during Traverse City’s Relay for Life
− Contributed to the zero-waste event by sorting waste into piles of compost and plastic recycle
during the Northwestern Michigan College Barbecue annual fundraiser
− SAP − MAC
− Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access,
PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
− Organization, Leadership, Budgeting,
Time Management, Multi-Task,
− Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing and Logistics Management,
Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI, 2016