O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
/ القريشي خضير / المدرس67560000870
English For Iraq
( العنوان هو األسئلة هذه احد ويكون األغلب على أسئلة ستة عليها , قصيرة قصة عن عبارة وهيtitleبعد معرفته يمكن الذي )
أول لكل كبير وبحرف رقمه في يكتب أن ويجب لها عنوانا ليكون أسئلتها أو القطعة في المتكرر الفاعل كتابة أو وفهمها القطعة قراءة
. كلماته من حرف( الرئيسية الفكرة إعطاء :: وهو سؤال يوجد أحيانا , الجديد المنهج وفيthe main ideaالقطعة عن ).
.) أرقام ( نقاط شكل على الخارجية القطعة أسئلة على األجوبة تكون أن يجب كما
::: السؤال?السؤال أداة المساعد الفعل الفاعل الرئيسي الفعل التكملة
( أوdo, does, did)
) اإلجابة ( التكملة . ::: الجوابالفاعـــل الفعل
0والفعل المساعد الفعل بين ( المساعد والفعل السؤال أداة بعد ويكون الكلمات من مجموعة أو ضميرا أو اسما أما ويكون : الفاعل )
2( مجموعة من أي : مساعدا أما ويكون الفعل )be, have, modal)... نفسه يستخدم حيث
( وجود عند أماdo, does, did:: يلي ما ونتبع جميعا فنحذفهم )
أ-( بـ السؤال كان إذاdo. تغيير دون الرئيسي الفعل نستخدم )
ب-( بـ السؤال كان إذاdoes( نضيف )sاوes. الرئيسي الفعل إلى )
ج-( بـ السؤال كان إذاdid. ماضي إلى الرئيسي الفعل نحول )
3. ) األداة تسال ماذا عن أي ( السؤال أداة عمل معرفة يجب اإلجابة عند : ) اإلجابة ( التكملة )
للكيفية (How),للشيء (What),العاقل للفاعل (Who),للسبب (), ( Whyللزمان, (Whenللمكان (Where)
. األدوات بقية وهكذا
مالحظة0: الترتيب يكون , مختلفة ظروف وجود عند :MPT )(ظرف ثم المكان ظرف بعده ثم أوال ) (الحال الطريقة ظرف اي
. الظروف جميع على يتقدم به المفعول بان .علما الزمان
: متنوعة أسئلة
next week.to LondonMr. Bill will travel-1. Where will Mr. Bill travel next week ?
.a farmerAli's father is-2. What is Ali's father ?
on Fridays.footballplayThe boys-3. What do the boys play on Fridays ?
at 3 o'clock .She arrives home-4. When does she arrive home ?
yesterday.a houseThe man bought-5. What did the man buy yesterday ?
مالحظة2( بـ السؤال كان إذا :Whoتسا وكانت , )ونكمل محلها فاعال ونضع نحذفها , الفاعل عن ل:
tries to solve the problem.Abbas-6. Who tries to solve the problem ?
مالحظة3( بـ السؤال كان إذا :Why(مجرد باستخدام إما الجواب سيكون , )to +جملة ( او )because +: )
.to discuss the issuesThey attended the meeting-7. Why did they attend the meeting ?
.because she was illLayla saw her doctor-8. Why did Layla see her doctor ?
in Kut last month.heavilyIt rained-9. How did it rain in Kut last month ?
every day.by busHe comes to school-10. How does he come to school every day ?
books in his bag.sixHe brought-11. How many books did the pupil bring in his bag ?
.twice a monthHe visits Imam Hussain-12. How often does he visit Imam Hussain ?
مالحظة4( باإليجاب إما الجواب سيكون , مساعد بفعل السؤال يبدأ عندما :( Yes( بالنفي أوNo. القطعة وحسب )
13. Did the dog bite him ? - Yes, it did. - No, it didn't.
مالحظة8( وجود عند :or( يسبق بما إما الجواب سيكون , )or. القطعة وحسب يليها بما أو )
) in the test .failed,succeededThey (-14. Did they succeed or fail in the test ?
مالحظة0( وجود عند :do( أو )happen: القطعة من الجواب ونأخذ تحذف أن يجب , رئيسية كأفعال )
when they arrived.cleaned the houseShe-when they arrive ?do15. What did she
last night .cut his fingerHe-16. What happened to the boy last night ?
مالحظة7: التالي المثال في كما القطعة في موجود معينا ضميرا عائدية يطلب السؤال كان إذا :
)القطعة من الجواب17. What does the pronoun " it " refer to ? - It refers to (
مالحظة8:الصفات ( اشتقاق او استخراج طلبُي أحياناAdjectivesالظروف ( او )Adverbsاألسماء ( او )Nouns)
2English for Iraq الخارجية القطعةUnseen passage
( Sample : 1 )
Harry was a driving examiner who had to test people who want to get a driving-licence. One day,
he came out of his office as usual and saw a car at the side of the road, with a young man in it. He got
into the car beside the driver and told him to check the lights, then the brakes and all the other usual
things. The driver performed everything promptly and faultlessly, without saying a word. Then Harry
told the driver to start his engine and drive forward. He told him to turn right into a side road, stop, go
backwards into another side road and drive to the office again. On the way, the driver said to Harry
politely," Could you please tell me why we are doing all these things ? I was passing through this town
and only stopped to look at my map."
ow answer ( FIVE ) of the following item:N
1. Harry 's job was a driving ( trainer, teacher, examiner ). 2. Why did the driver stop in the town ?
3. Harry came back to his house after the test. ( True or False ). 4. The pronoun " it " refers to the -----.
5. When are people be able to get a driving licence ? 6. Give a title to the passage.
7. The word " faultlessly " means ------. ( wrongly , correctly ).
Answers : 1. examiner. 2. He stopped in the town to look at his map. 3. False. 4. car.
5. They are be able to get a driving licence after they pass a test 6. The test 7. correctly.
( Sample : 2 )
Bill was going into his usual café when he saw a poorly dressed man fishing in a small pool of rain-
water about five centimeters deep outside it. Bill stopped and watched the man for a few minutes. He saw
that the most of the people who passed by him believed he must be mad. Bill pitied the man , so he went
up to him and said kindly, " Hello, would you like to come into the café and have a drink with me ? " The
fisherman was delighted to accept that and the two men went into the café. Bill bought the fisherman
drinks and finally said to him," You have been fishing outside here, haven't you? How many did you
manage to catch till now, if I may ask?" " You are the tenth." The fisherman answered joyfully.
Now :: Answer ( Five ) of the following questions):
1. What did Bill buy the fisherman ? 2. Bill pitied the fisherman because -----.
3. The man really caught ten fish. ( True or False). 4. State the type of the underlined sentence .
5. Write two adverbs in the passage. 6. What is the main idea of the passage ?
7. People thought that the man was ( clever , stupid, crazy ).
Answers : 1. He bought him drinks. 2. he was poorly dressed . 3. False. 4. Offer .
5. poorly / kindly. 6. It's about a fake fisherman who deceives people. 7. crazy.
( Sample : 3 )
An old admiral was famous in the navy for his bad temper ; therefore everyone tried not to annoy him.
Two months ago, his ships were going to take part in a big international exercise. In the morning he had
his breakfast early, examined his ships carefully. Then he said angrily , " There should be two cruisers in
this group, but I can only see one of them . Where is the other ?" No one dared to answer and that made
the admiral even angrier. His face became redder and redder. " Well ! " he shouted. " What are you fools
hiding from me? Where 's the second cruiser ? What happened to it ? Answer me !" At last, a young sailor
found enough courage to speak. " Please, sir, " he said, " You are on it ".
Now :: Answer ( Five ) of the following questions :
1. Why did everyone try not to annoy the admiral ? 2. The admiral is a military rank in the -----.
3. The young sailor was ( brave / frightened / coward). 4.There were really two cruisers. ( True / False ).
5. Give the main idea in no more than three words. 6.Write two adverbs given in the passage.
7. State whether ( should ) used for advice or expectation.
Answers : 1. …because of his bad temper. 2. navy. 3. brave. 4. True .
5. The bad admiral. 6. carefully / angrily. 7. expectation.
/ القريشي خضير / المدرس67560000870
English for Iraq الخارجية القطع من نماذجExamples of the Unseen Passage 3
( Sample : 4 )
Nada had a little white lamb and she kept it tied to a tree. One evening it was missing. Her husband,
Majid set out to find the thief. He found out that his neighbour, Hazem had suddenly got a new lamb;
therefore, he accused him of stealing the lamb. Hazem denied that and let Majid see his lamb which was
black. Majid apologized to him. But before leaving, it began to rain so Majid had to stay until the rain
stopped. He was astonished when he found that the lamb was almost white. Its wool which had been
dyed, was washed clean by the rain. Finally Hazem asked Majid to forgive him for his huge sin. He gave
the lamb to his neighbour.
Now answer ( Five ) of the following items :
1. Where did Nada keep the little lamb ? 2. Did Hazem buy the lamb or steal it?
3. The original colour of the lamb was ( white / black ). 4. Majid stayed with Hazem because of -----.
5. Majid took his lamb in the beginning.( True or False ). 6. Give your opinion of that neighbour.
Answers : 1. She kept it tied to a tree. 2. He stole it . 3. white. 4. the rain.
5. False. 6. I think he is bad neighbor.
( Sample : 5 )
My brother and his friend don't like going out at night because they are afraid of ghosts. One night,
they were coming back home from a cinema since the movie was very long. All the streets lights, went
out suddenly. Everything became in a deep and quiet darkness. They heard something like a whisper. So,
they held each other tightly and shouted out loudly, " who is there? " . Then, two policemen appeared
from behind a tree. They explained that they had been hiding in order to catch a thief.
Now Do as required to ( Five ) of the following :
1. My brother and his friend came from ( market, cinema, school ). 2.They were frightened of -----.
3. The policemen arrested the thief. ( True, False ). 4. Do they like or hate going out at night ?
5.The underlined word is ( verb, noun, adjective, adverb ). 6.What happened to the street lights ?
7. Write two different types of linking words and their uses.
Answers : 1. cinema. 2. ghosts. 3. False. 4. They hate going out at night.
5. A noun. 6. The streets lights went out suddenly.
7. 1. because / since / so ( Cause and Effect ). 2. Then ( Time order ).
( Sample : 6 )
A famous writer who was visiting Japan was invited to give a lecture at a university to a large group of
students. As most of them could not understand spoken English, he had to have an interpreter. During his
lecture he told an a joke which went on for rather a long time. As a result he stopped to allow the
interpreter to translate into Japanese. He was very surprised when the man did this in few seconds. Then
all the students laugh loudly. After the lecture, the writer thanked the interpreter for his good work. He
asked him, " Now please tell me how you translated that long joke of mine into such a short Japanese
one."" I didn't tell the joke at all." The interpreter answered with a smile. " I just said, " The honourable
lecturer has just told a funny joke. You will all laugh , please."
Now answer or complete ( Five ) of the following items :
1. Why was the famous writer surprised ? 2. What did the students do ?
3. The writer spoke Japanese well.( True or False ). 4. The writer stopped to ------.
5. The underlined pronoun refers to the ( writer / interpreter ). 6. Write two links and their types.
Answers : 1. He was surprised because the interpreter translated his funny joke in few seconds.
2. They laughed loudly. 3. False. 4. allow the interpreter to translate into Japanese.
5. writer . 6. As a result : Cause and Effect. / Then : Time order
/ القريشي خضير / المدرس67560000870
English for Iraq الخارجية القطع من نماذجExamples of the Unseen