1. born 1976 in Czech Republic
Löwestraße 7, 10249 Berlin
(+49) 0157 8894 7549
2. • Renaissance woman with over 15 years in research and teaching. Thoroughly understands
the learning process and works hard to adapt methods and use various teaching styles.
• Tech-savvy tutor with more than 20 years in a community music and art environment.
Effectively uses cutting-edge learning technology and strategies.
• Fearless Artist willing to take creative risks and push conceptual boundaries.
• Innovative and adaptable training and education professional seeking advanced position
in a university/educational institution setting.
• StratoFyzika: Phi, interactive a/v performance @ Lake Studios, Ufer studios Berlin, GE 2016
• hiTHer‘too, a/v performance @ Urban Spree, Spektrum Gallery, Suicide Circus,
Audiovisual Playground festival Maze, Berlin, GE; festival Noise Kitchen, Brno CZ 2016
• hiTHer‘too, a/v performance @ Perspectives festival About Blank, Schwuz, Madame Claude,
Berlin, GE; Live Performance Meeting, Rome, IT; Prague Quadrennial, Prague, CZ 2015
• hiTHer‘too, a/v performance @ Platoon Kunsthalle, Subland, Unrender festival Berlin, GE 2014
• StratoFyzika: Shadows of aiKia, interactive audiovisual performance @ Ufer studios,
Month of Performance, Berlin GE 2013
• StratoFyzika: Atavistic Matter, music dance video @ Moviemento, ShortCuts, Bodinalle,
Berlin GE 2013
• StratoFyzika: II aiKia II, interactive audiovisual performance @ Platoon Gallery, Berlin GE 2012
• StratoFyzika: FIRE -23°, audiovisual performance @ festival Femme Fraktale, Berlin, GE 2012
• Akkamiau, live audiovisual performance @ Loophole, Fab Lab, Fauchmiau, Raw Chicks,
Madame Claude, Berlin, GE 2011
• Spam the city / Save the kitty, street art project @ Thessaloniki, GR 2011
• Akkamiau: Des Bes, videoclip, Berlin, GE 2010
• Na hrane hranice: Commands, a/v installation @ Zbrojovka Brno, CZ 2010
• Magnifico Giganticus, live a/v performance @ House of Art Brno, CZ 2009
• Akkamiau, live audiovisual performances @ Brno, Prague, Ostrava, Olomouc, Plzen, Hradec
Kralove, Liberec, CZ
• bLESk, video clip @ZiZi fashion show, Brno, CZ 2009
• L to the B, live audiovisual performance @ Brno, Pardubice, CZ 2008
• Anymade, exhibition @ Prague, CZ 2008
• VJing for Tujiko Noriko @ festival NEW NEW, Brno, CZ 2007
• Where is the king?, group exhibition with ANYMADE, Brno CZ 2007
• Akkamiau+Fiju, live @ Sperm festival, Prague CZ 2006
• Is she someone I don’t know?, installation, I-complex, L. A., CA, USA 2006
• 1+1=3, video projection, L. A., CA, USA 2005
• Bloody bride, video projection, San Clemente, CA, USA 2005
• Nin ten d’or, organization of multimedia party, CZ 2004
• Desperate and ridiculous, exhibition with Filip Nerad, CZ 2002
• collective exhibitions, Czech republic, Slovakia, Germany, France 2000—2004
1BACK TO CONTENT
3. • Course planning
• Creative instruction style
• Organized and detailed
• Extensive knowledge of psychology.
• Fluent in English
• Personable and approachable
SOUND AND VIDEO EDITOR 2007–2010
News department, Czech National Television, Brno, Czech republic
• Editing video and video in AVID NewsCutter Adrenaline, Final Cut and Adobe Premiere.
• Editing audio in ProTools.
• Formats: daily news 1-3 minutes, weekly magazines 3-6 minutes and longer format documents
around 20 minutes.
High school of Art and Craft, Velké Opatovice, Czech republic
• Taught introductory and upper level courses in IT, graphic design and analog and digital
• Supervised and evaluated students‘ creative work.
HEAD OF ATELIER 2008–2009
High school of Art and Management, Brno, Czech republic
• Developed courses in line with the curriculum requirements of the Multimedia Department.
• Taught introductory and upper level courses in Media and Communication Studies,
Multimedia Technology and Design, Audio and video production and editing.
• Wrote course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments and handouts, supervised
and evaluated students‘ practical work.
• Wrote, administered and graded midterm and final examinations.
Faculty of Fine Arts Technical University, Brno, Czech republic
• Developed course „Audiovisual Performance“ in line with the curriculum requirements
of the New Media Department.
• Taught courses in Audiovisual Performance to an all-ages college classroom.
• Wrote two grants per academic year, bringing in 1000 Euro in support for the doctoral program
Arts and Management.
• Chaired students’ thesis committees.
LENKA KOCISOVA 2BACK TO CONTENT
4. ART DIRECTION, PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT, COORDINATION CURRENT
Freelance, Czech republic, Germany
• Developed art concepts and cultural programs for various institutions as schools, universities,
galleries, museums and music clubs.
• Wrote several applications and raised financial support for Art and music events.
Prepared operating budgets, budget reports and other financial reports.
• Worked as art director and manager, coordinator for a group 15-30 people.
• Contributed to the creative process through original ideas and inspiration.
• Coordinator, organization of female:pressure music and art events, workshops & lectures
in Berlin @ Soundcloud, dBs Music school, CTM and Suicide Circus. 2013,2015, 2017
• Founder of association female:pressure Perspectives, coordinator, organization of music festival
female:pressure Perspectives Berlin, official support from Berlin Senate. 2013-2015
• Art direction, production, economic management of audiovisual showcase Czech It! in Berlin,
Germany, work program supported by EU 2011
• Art direction, production, economic management of site specific project Zbrojovka, official
funding by Town council Brno, CZ 2009
• Art direction, production, economic management of audiovisual festival Shalingrad riderssss,
official funding by Regional authority Prague 2, CZ 2010
• Production, coordination, PR festival MULTIPLACE 2009, official funding by Visegrad funds, EU
• Production, management, PR, festival MULTIPLACE 2008, official funding by Visegrad funds, EU
• Art direction, production, economic management of audiovisual play L to the B, official funding
by Regional authority South Moravia CZ 2008
• Production, management, PR, presentation of student‘s works Nin ten d’or.
• For detailed list please see Projects Activities.pdf
LENKA KOCISOVA 3
PH. D: ARTS AND MANAGEMENT 2014
Faculty of Fine arts Brno University of Technology - Czech republic
• Advanced academic research in Audiovisual Performance - Hyperspeed reach.
• Erasmus working internship at Multi International Kultur Zenter, Berlin, Germany (09/2010-05/2011)
• study internship at School of Drama, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (9/2011-11/2011)
• Skills in video software Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects,
Dreamweaver), Final Cut Pro.
• Skills in audio / interactivity software: Ableton Live, Fruity Loops, Logic Pro, Pro Tools,
Max for Live, IanniX.
BACHELOR OF ARTS:
MULTIMEDIA, PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO AND PERFORMANCE 2004
Faculty of Fine arts Brno University of Technology - Czech republic
• Emphasis in Analog B&W photography, sound and video installations and performances.
• Erasmus study internship, École Supérieure d’Art et de Design de Reims, France (10/2001-01/2002)
• Cambridge Certificate in Advance English
BACK TO CONTENT
5. M.A.: TEACHER TRAINING INSTITUTE 2000
University of Ostrava - Czech republic
• Advanced Fine Arts course.
• Advanced Psychology course.
• Music theory course.
• Piano playing course and singing course.
LENKA KOCISOVA BACK TO CONTENT 4