O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
AJESH MANIYANKUTTY Ph: +919895318142,
Email id: email@example.com
Tokyo Engineering Consultants Co., Ltd.
Around 2 years and 5 months of experience
Designation: Junior Inspector (From June 2013 till date)
Project: JICA Assisted Kerala Water Supply Project and building project (G+10).
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: B.E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
COURSE BOARD/UNIVERSITY PERCENTAGE
CHENNAI 70% Pursuing (From 2014)
65 % 2007
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in
an organization to learn, interact and gain new experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
Building Project – JICA Assisted KWA Green Building Project (G+10).
• Inspection & Supervision of building site works includes MEP and HVAC.
• Execution of all construction activities of Building along with Finishing Items,
Preparation of Estimates, Commissioning etc.
• Familiarity with external / internal plumbing & sanitary systems, water supply
& sewage treatment, Electrical etc.
• Checking, verifying the measurement of the works taken along with the
contractor’s representative & Preparation of Bills.
• Experience with bidding, contract and procurement practices
• Review contractor’s mechanical shop drawing in conjunction with the structural
and electrical engineers to ensure engineering co-ordination and advise the
• Witness on-site piped system pressure test, air conditioning duct leakage testing
and other testing that may be required during the first fix works and advise the
• Ensuring that safety rules and regulations are communicated to the workforce and
are fully enforced.
• Having experience in building infrastructure maintenance, operation and
automation tools including electrical, mechanical, HVAC life safety and security
Pipe Laying Works - JICA Assisted Kerala Water Supply Project
• Supervision of pipe laying works (MS, DI, uPVC, HDPE pipes of various dia)
and other allied and ancillary works such as thrust block, installation of air
valves, washout chambers, surface box etc..
• Witnessing & Preparation of QA/QC documents, site quality plans, inspection
test plans, work procedure, welding procedures etc.,
• Perform inspection on erection and installation of prefabricated pipe lines.
• Checking the piping materials as per codes and process standard specifications.
• Witnessing Hydro testing.
• Ensure satisfactory identification of materials, proper protection of piping and
fittings. Verify proper size and schedule of pipe, rating of flange face and
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION :
• Certified Quality Controller (CQC) from Blitz Academy.
• Welding Inspection.
• Piping Engineering.
• Pipeline Engineering.
• ASNT Level II Certificates in: R T, U T, M P T, L P T, VT.
• Know to prepare and verify Isometric plans, W P S, Ceaser II
Major Project : SAFETY-AUTOMATION OF CARS USING
CAD, PRO-E, ANSYS, Microsoft Office, C, C++
Father’s name : Maniyankutty V
Permanent Address : Asantevadakathil,
P.O., Oachira, kollam
Date of Birth : 31 – 01 – 1991
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Religion/ Cast : Hindu/Ezhava
Marital Status : Single
Passport Number : Z2943905
I hereby put forward my candidature for your kind consideration with the declaration
that the above mentioned facts are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Place : Yours Sincerely,
Date : (Ajesh Maniyankutty)