46. Engage users in dialogue on LinkedIn and see what people are talking about.
58. LinkedIn is the largest professional network with over 100 million users worldwide, and over 3 million users in Brazil and gaining a new user every second.
59. The quality, transparency and trust of what transpires on LinkedIn is different than any other site online.
63. 42% say the group is more useful than other groups they belong to
64. 20% have commented in a discussion and nearly everyone has read a discussion
Notas do Editor
Here’s our mission statement. Our CEO likes to talk about how this is not a VISION but a MISSION, something which we are determined to accomplish. We connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. Every single member that joins our network has the chance to uncover economic opportunity via LinkedIn – and also to provide economic opportunity to others in our network . And we are serious about connecting every single professional globally – we think there are at least 500 million out there. So while we’ve experienced incredible growth in the last couple of years, we’re only just getting started.
LinkedIn is truly globalGrowing more quickly out side the USA than in the US
To put our growth and network activity in perspective – in the next 90 minutes, before you’ve even left this room, here’s what will happen on LinkedIn.Over 5400 new members will establish a LinkedIn profile-Our existing members will share a lot of content – over 37500 links to professional articles of interestThere will be close to a million page viewsAnd over 150K professionals will log in to LinkedIn
Brazilian are looking to social media to market their brands and reach their consumers
Note: HHI is not recorded in comScore for Brazil
Brazil Internet population and trends are growingMilestones events are driving an impact and the use of social media provides real time accesibility to information