Creative Problem Solving.
Essential Skills For
A strong leader must have the capacity
and skills to anticipate, identify, solve,
prevent, and learn from problems that
occurs in the work environment.
Creative problem- solving skills
require positive processes that
incorporate strong communication
skills, respect for all parties
involved, and innovative
• When problems are viewed as
"opportunities," the benefits for both
leaders and team members can be highly
When problems arises in organization.
What does a leader do with those
A leader can either react to problems
and the resulting change or look ahead
and visualize the future with creative
Effective leaders anticipate change and
learn how to facilitate and manage it.
A leader does not have to wait until
problems come to. Good leaders know to
seek solutions before the problems land
on the doorstep.
Qualities of good problem solvers
• Anticipate problems: Problems are inevitable
and good leaders anticipate those. Have a positive
attitude but plan for the worst.
• Accept the truth: Denying problems only
prolongs the agony. Be willing to look at the
issues honestly, accept responsibility, and move
• See the big picture: Have a vision of
the future and be able to see where the
organization can be in 5 or 10 years.
• Handle one problem at a time: Eat the
big one bite at a time.
Of Great Leaders
1. Communicate transparently.
• When there's a problem, it's important that
everyone feel & able to express their
concerns and opinions freely.
• Effective leaders facilitate open dialogue
and work for accountability from the entire
2. Break down silos.
• Workplace problems frequently arise from
organizational boundaries. Breaking
down those barriers will create a more
open culture and decrease competition —
which, in turn, lessen office problems.
• A great leader acts on it.
3. Foster an open-minded culture.
• In the end, "problem solving is about
people working together to make the
organization and the people it
• To accomplish that, the leader's
4. Always have a plan of action.
• Successful leaders are experienced
problem-solvers. When trouble hits, they
know from past encounters how to work
with the right people & resources to reach
• The worst way to approach an issue is
without an underlying strategy. "Take
enough time to step back and assess the
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.