1. Abhishek Kumar
Mobile: +91 7411002702 ~ E-Mail: email@example.com
Aspiring to mark-up challenging opportunity in environs Operation management, Team Management,
Process Management, Credit Risk Management, Control & Compliance with an organization of high repute
preferably in Banking, Finance processes and Service Industry.
• Versatile, high-energy professional, holding 06 years of experience in Operations Management, Process
Management and Client Relationship Management in Banking , Finance and Investment domain
Functions within IT/ITES
• Proficient in handling operations and day-to-day activities in coordination with internal / external
departments for ensuring smooth operations of the same.
• Experience in designing / streamlining processes / procedures to facilitate robust quality management
• Keen customer centric approach with skills in addressing client priorities and resolving escalations within
prescribed TAT, thereby attaining client delight and high compliance scores
• Demonstrated acumen in ensuring that process operations in compliance to guidelines and regulations
• Adept in handling production operations and accountable for timely completion of the tasks
• An effective communicator with excellent problem solving and leadership skills
Organization Tata Consultancy Services
Project/Client Deutsche Bank – UK
Designation Team Leader – Operations
Process Credit Risk Analyst
Term JUNE-2010 – Till Date
Team Leader – Operations (From Jan 2014 onwards)
Operations / Process Management:
• Managing process for Credit Risk Management Team with 10 associates.
• Assess the risk associated with the credit provided to the counterparties.
• Managing process queues such as Excess Ticketing, Portfolio Reporting, Limit Setting, Credit Reviews.
• Provide Accurate Assessment for Risk Level of all funds.
• Reassign DB Client requests for high risk funds to CRM.
• Understand viewpoint and general goals of various team and seek to minimize queries by providing
• Maintains BPD (Business Process Development) and ensuring that document always reflects best-
practices and processes.
• Maintains and updates quick reference guides for new joiners.
• Regular interaction with stakeholders for Client On boarding Team ,Credit Operations (On shore), Credit
Operations Platinum (Off shore), Credit Risk Management, Global Credit Rating Team, Legal Operations
and Transactions etc
• Understand the application of vulnerable products and industries during risk assessment.
• Generating Management Information Reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) like - Risk Report, Futures and
Options, Fx Settlement, Precious metals, Russian Cash Equities, Turkish Money Market etc ( for both
internal & external) also work on products like commercial banking and traded products.
• To ensure efficient turnaround times of onshore generated workflows & safeguard appropriate and
confidential handling / sharing of sensitive information, including all application and subscription
• Extensive research of data from DB approved sites, company websites etc
• Executing “Credit Risk Management” (CRM) compliance frame work for Deutsche Bank.The processes
include understanding the Business requirements, mapping the required parameters for categorization of
Operations Management Process Management Process Excellence
People Management Stakeholder Management Service Delivery
Customer Satisfaction SLA Management Reporting & Documentation
2. low, medium & high risk corporate clients and putting them under different CRM baskets, with the help
of External Research Performed.
• Working along with Quality team and responsible for doing a Four Eye check (External/Onshore Quality
Checks) and Forwarding the Details to Business Clients.
• Creating productivity charts for the performance on a weekly basis.
• Analysis of counterparty credit risk and the testing of market movements, for the protection of the
Bank’s infrastructure and information & providing them time to time updates by issuing Tickets/Warnings
on any Credit/Tenor Breach
• Creating KPI, MIS and Daily Reports and presentation in MS-Office (Excel/PPT/Word).
• Performed various UAT Testing and also Created Test Script for the same.
• Interacting with the Clients, Relationship managers and & Approver teams/Controller, co-coordinating
with compliance team to resolve the issues.
• Resource Allocation and Workforce Supervision, quality check.
• Workflow Planning / Prioritization, training the team with current/new updates.
• Creating the productivity & Quality charts for the performance of the entire team & individual team
member on a weekly & monthly basis and Ranking the performances to assist the manager in Appraisals.
• Project Planning and monitoring, Defining and Monitoring SLAs and Focus on Customer Relationship.
• Liaise between other departments as required and able to do multiple tasks with minimal Supervision.
• Handy Experience of 2.5 years in managing team ranging from 05 to 10 team members for processes
Credit Risk assessment processes for BFSI projects.
• Performance management for the reporting team members in process.
• Attrition management via up-skilling, skill mapping with the new projects etc.
Organization RAVIAN PHARMACEUTICALS
Designation Account Assistant
Term JULY-2004 – MAY 2006
Roles & Responsibility:
• Posting accounting entries in accounting package (Sales, Purchases, Bank receipts & amp, payments,
Cash receipts & payments, Contra entries, Journal entries).
• Ensure ongoing scrutiny of accounts, compilation of P&L Accounts , Balance Sheet.
• Handling Vendors, Customers accounts reconciliation.
• Preparing & Analyzing Petty Cash Vouchers, recording them in petty cash book.
• Dealing with monthly calculation, payments of Professional tax, Service tax, VAT.
• Generating monthly report on Purchase, Sales, and Vendors Payment, Petty Expenses and Statuary
• Certification in Lean Sigma
• Won Certificate of Excellence 2 times in TCS.
• Participated in Joint Certification Program with HDFC Bank.
• Participated and won 2nd
prize in cultural competition at School Level.
• Master in Management Studies (MMS) with Specialization in Finance from Mumbai University in 2009.
• Bachelor in Commerce (BCOM) from Ranchi University in 2004
Date of Birth : 02-Sep-1984
Address : Flat 802 “A” Block, Daddy’s Elixir Appartment, Near Fruit market, Village
Kamasandra, Electronic city phase-2, Bangalore 560100
Place : Bangalore Abhishek Kumar