A-47, SHIVAJI VIHAR,
To launch myself in a reputed organization, with challenging atmosphere, where my talent can
be utilized to the fullest and I am provided with ample opportunities to grow as a complete
professional and contribute to the overall growth of the organization.
Name ABHIMANYU SEHGAL
DOB February 1, 1989
Father’s Name Sh. Anil Sehgal
Language Known English, Hindi, Punjabi
Marital Status Single
Address A-47, Shivaji Vihar, New Delhi-110027
Good understanding of Finance, Company Law and other related matters.
Confident, Hardworking, Dynamic with perseverance to succeed.
A team player with good decision making and problem solving skills.
Result oriented, meticulous, good inter personal skills, deep sense of ethics and
integrity, strong perceptibility and long term thought-line.
Sr.No. COURSE INSTITUTE RESULT SESSION
1. MBA - 2 Years PGDM IMT Ghaziabad FIRST December 2012
PROGRAM (Distance learning) DIVISION
(Specialization in Finance)
2. Institute Of Chartered Pass May 2011
CA (Inter) Accountants of India
3. CS (Executive Programme) Institute Of Company Pass June 2013
(Inter) Secretaries of India
4. CS (Professional Programme) Institute Of Company
(Final) Secretaries of India Pass June 2014
MODULE 1 Pass June 2015
Sr.No. COURSE SCHOOL/University RESULT SESSION
1. CBSE- XII (Commerce Hans Raj Model School, Punjabi FIRST DIVISION 2006
with Mathematics) Bagh New Delhi
2. B.Com from Delhi Delhi University SECOND 2009
(First Year as a regular student
from Ram Lal Anand College and
Second and Third years from
Open School due to articled ship
done for Chartered Accountancy
course of Institute Of Chartered
Accountants of India
• Have done 100 Hours Information Technology Training Conducted by the Institute
Of Chartered Accountants of India
• Successfully completed e- Executive Development Program (e-EDP) From Nov 23,
2013 to Jan 7,2014 conducted by Institute Of Company Secretaries of India
• Articled Assistant from 26th December 2006 to 25th June 2010.
• Have undergone Apprenticeship Training under a Practicing Company Secretary
from October, 2013 to April, 2014.
• Bank Reconciliation.
• Parties A/c Reconciliation.
• Preparing the Returns of Income Tax.
• Doing all kinds of Bank related work.
• Follow up with CA for preparation of Financial Statements.
• Preparing the TDS challans
• Filling of annual reports and various forms to MCA portal.
• Inspection of Documents filed at MCA portal.
• Incorporation of Companies.
• Applying for DIN of a director.
• Allotment of Shares to shareholders.
• Increase in Authorised Share Capital of the company.
• Preparation of Board Minutes and General Meeting Minutes.
• Stamping of share Certificate issued by companies.
• Alteration in various clauses of Memorandum and Article of Association
• Maintenance of Various statutory Records and Registers under Companies
Act, 1956./ Companies Act, 2013.