Our company is a newly formed partnership that excels in
manufacturing the exquisite product type “wall-touch”.
Our mission is to create beautiful living and
working spaces using various techniques,
experience and skills.
To be the leading wallpaper specialist company in
•To achieve sales target of Rs.302,912,499.8 in first year of its
•To increase our market share to 30% within one year of operation.
•To be Pakistan’s most innovative company.
•To become a global enterprise that attracts best talent across Pakistan.
•To provide the best customer relationship management.
•To manufacture and market the company's products in such a way as to
create value that can be sustained over the long term for employees,
consumers, and business partners.
6. THE NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT POCESS
CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING
MARKETING STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
12. DEMOGRAPHIC SEGMENTATION:
AGE 15-35 years
GENDER Male and female
FAMILY SIZE 4-5 persons
INCOME 400,000 plus
EDUCATION Atleast Intermediate and with basic
GENERATION The new generation
15. MARKET TARGETING
•our actual target is the 2M people holding
income of more than Rs.400,000 or above.
•Its positioning in the market is to fulfill the
consumer’s wants and desire of a unique
lifestyle that supports style, exclusive
ambiance and cream of the crop living.
17. MARKETING MIX (4PS)
• WALL-TOUCH is an electronic wallpaper that contains
multiple of themes.
• The product uses electronic ink that is printed on the
• By sending a signal from the remote, the pixels
automatically change into another theme without the
need for changing the entire wallpaper.
• The product is packed in a box and it contains a small
booklet which is the user’s manual andcharger from
which the product would be charged.
•the company forecasts that it will earn revenue of
RS.302,912,499.8 in the first year of its operation.
• It spend 14% of its annual revenue on promoting the
product to the market.
• Our outlet will serve both as a distribution place and as a
•We will contact jubilee and platinum credit card users of
Standard Chartered Bank, Al Baraka, Habib Bank and UBL
Bank and send detailed brochures and catalogue of our
product to them via post.
22. •We will also place a whole page advertisement in Home Express as this
captures a selective audience which is our targeted market. This
amounts to a total of 1 lac rupees.
•All the promotion is based upon the pull strategy only.
•Initially our outlet is at Dolmen Mall Clifton. Upon
expansion we might open outlets at Park Towers and
24. Customer and Business marketing channels of
25. SWOT ANALYSIS
• Innovation and design
• Skilled engineers and labor
• Creative R&D department
• Selected distribution network
• No previous market share
• High cost of technology
• Untapped market.
• No competitors
• High demand
• Contracts with branded
• Law and order situation
• Rapid technological change
• Political instability
• Macro economic matters