1. Curriculum Vitae
Mobile Phone: +966.557609128
Country: Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
A professional with 13+ year of exceptional track record with core expertise in training,
Name: Ashraf Marwan Khashman
At Allianz Saudi Fransi Company
January 2013 - Present
Provide all new company staff with a broad and consistent understanding of the company’s
values, products, processes and people.
•Designing skills and technical training material in accordance with retail training needs.
•Delivering induction and on the job training to new sales personnel pre-prepared.
•Preparing staff assessment forms following completion of training for discussion and analysis
with chain of command.
•Working with departments for creating effective training material to address training needs.
•Conducting training for IFCE course
•Conducting on the job training assisting company's sales and operations teams with product
information when needed.
2. Curriculum Vitae
•Providing training evaluation forms to report findings to chain of command.
•Maintaining accurate records and filing systems for training activities.
•Updating training material to meet channel needs.
December2012 – September2014 (1 year 10 months) UK ,LONDON
GersonLehrman Group (GLG) helpsleadingcompaniesandinvestmentfirmslearnmore aboutcurrent
businessissuesbyarranginginteractionswithmembersof the GLG Councils,anetworkof academics,
Council Membersinclude telephone consultations,in-personmeetings,reports,andeducational
October2009 – September2012 (3 years) ALKHALEEJTRAINING& EDUCATION
InductedasTrainer,charteda commendable growthcurve throughexceptional performance tomerit
promotiontothe post of TrainingManager.
• October2009 - September2012: TrainingManager
• October2005 - September2009: Trainer
• Builtanddeliveredeffectivetrainingstrategiesandprogramsdesignedtoeducate the traineesof the
• Managedoverall operationsof the TrainingDepartmentandOperationsDepartmentof the firm.
• Assumedtotal responsibilitiesof activitiesincludinghiringorientation,training,qualityof
presentation,cross-training,course development,promotionof instructors schedulinginstructors,
• Identified,designedandimplementedstrategiclearningmodulestooptimize performance and
enhance individual developmentplanbasedonprojectedbusinessprocesses,changes,andother
• Planned,developedandprovidedtraininganddevelopmentprograms,usingknowledge of the
3. Curriculum Vitae
September2005 – October2009 (4 years2 months) ALKHALEEJTRAINING& EDUCATION
• Prepared,examinedandmarkedquestionpapers,formulatedresultsandguidedthe studenton
• Organizedmultipleteachingmethods includingvisual,tactical,andauditorymaterialstoreinforce or
• Organizedcooperative learningactivities,tutoringstudentswhosoughtadditional guidance with
• Evaluatedeachtrainee progressthroughthe generationof quarterlyandannual reportsbasedon
• Assistedthe trainingmanagerinsupportingthe salesdepartmentof the company,providedthe base
knowledge to AccountsExecutivestoidentifythe clientneedhelpedinotherareasof expertise.
at Ministry of Education
September 2001 - October 2005
•Installed and maintained local documentation, server updates and provided technical support to
Ministry of Education.
•Liaised internally across the departments to ensure that tasks are executed in accordance with
• Performed regular system checks and preventive maintenance to ensure optimum system
• Tested and evaluated network systems to eliminate problems, made improvements, escalated
unresolved issues to senior network engineers for timely solutions.
• Administered/ maintained security policy, provided troubleshooting and rectification for
• Kept abreast of existing and emerging core network technologies to support next generation
wireless network solutions of the firm.
4. Curriculum Vitae
Bachelor's degree / Computer science and information System
Philadelphia University Jordan- December 2001
Training and Certifications:-
Train The trainer
ECDL /Icdl UNICCO,License KSA C090 0010
International Certificate inITFoundation
Universityof Cambridge,License TAGSA266MKC86562
Anti Trust Training