O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
10228 S. Evanston Place Tulsa, OK 74137
In my previous role, I consistently generated new business and maintained a loyal account base
by providing diligent client service. My success has been based on generating creative ideas,
providing solutions, attention to detail and follow-through. A career in television news helped
me develop exceptional verbal and written presentation skills which have served me well in
sales and account management. As a former internationally accomplished triathlete, I am
focused, driven and goal-oriented.
Business Development / Senior Project Manager, Walsh:Barnes Interactive
• Developed new business with companies such as Montereau, Omni Air Transport,
Matrix and University of Tulsa.
• Oversaw all interactive projects from proposal through completion.
• Managed social media accounts for clients (created and implemented social media
strategies; developed and wrote social media content).
• Wrote copy for websites and print collateral (brochures, white papers, case studies, etc.)
• Set up and maintained Google AdWords campaigns for clients.
Advertising Representative, TulsaPeople Magazine
• Started with no existing account base; built monthly revenue 800% in first six months.
• More than doubled annual sales in first six years.
• Consistently #1 or #2 producing sales rep annually (out of five reps).
• 90% of advertising accounts signed were new business to the company.
Advertising Representative & Assistant to Publisher, Tulsa Cityscape Magazine
• Top producing sales rep annually.
• Assistant to Publisher with promotions, marketing, distribution and office management.
• Part-time writer and Assistant to Editor (proofreading, fact-checking and writing).
Account Executive, Visual Image Advertising (Oklahoma City, OK)
• Serviced existing agency accounts; primary account manager for OKC Convention and
• Wrote press releases, proposals and copy for promotional materials and ads; helped
develop new ad concepts.
• Internally trafficked ad materials, proposals and contracts.
Anchor & Producer, KMIZ-TV (Columbia, MO)
• Produced and anchored three-hour morning news program.
• Wrote and produced promotional segments for program.
Anchor, Reporter & Producer, KSNF-TV (Joplin, MO)
• Anchored #1 morning news show in market; anchored and produced noon news.
• Shot, wrote and edited news stories.
• Reported and anchored live on-location.
• Missouri Broadcasters Association - Best Spot News Award.
• Board of Directors, Tulsa Day Center for the Homeless.
• Board Member, Women in Communication Tulsa Chapter.
• Chair, Women in Communication “Newsmakers Luncheon” (2015, 2016).
• Chair, Tulsa Day Center “Home Sweet Home” Event (2014, 2015).
• USA Triathlon All-American (2005-2010)
• Duathlon National Champion (2010)
Overall American, 2006 ITU World Triathlon Championships (Lausanne,
Overall American, 2001 ITU World Triathlon Championships (Alberta, Canada)
• Four-Time Oklahoma State Triathlon Champion
• Oklahoma State Half-Ironman Champion (2005)
• B.A. in Broadcast Journalism; Minor in French, University of Tulsa (1990-1994)
• GPA - 3.4
• Full Scholarship, Cross Country / Track and Field
• NCAA Athletic/Academic All-American (1990-1994)
• Jeff Barnes - Principal, Barn3s Digital Agency 918.809.2258
• Jim Langdon - Publisher, TulsaPeople Magazine 918.519.5710
• Chris Elston – Fmr. Manager, Event Operations and Services, TU 918.406.6159