• Annual Meeting EXPO Schedule
• Annual Meeting Exhibit Terms & Conditions
• Shipment of booth materials
• LeadingAge Experiences
• Pre-Registered Attendee List
• EXPO Meeting Room Rentals
• Halloween in Indy
• Catering Services
• Tips to Get Your Booth Staff Ready
4. EXPO Schedule
Sunday, October 30 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Monday, October 31 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Monday, October 31 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 1 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 2 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Exhibitor Networking Breakfast
Wednesday, November 2 9:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 2 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
5. Important Exhibit Terms & Conditions
It is extremely important that all of your exhibit personnel
review the Exhibit Rules and Regulations which includes
important information on:
• Height Regulations and Hanging Banners
• Cancellation Policies
• Early Booth Tear-Down Rules and Penalties
• Construction, Installation and use of Exhibits and Exhibit Facility
• Securities, Liabilities and Insurance
Please note: If a company representative needs to leave before the show ends, they must hire
labor to disassemble the booth during move-out hours. Should a company take their booth
down early, they are in violation of their contract and will be charged a penalty of $500 by the
Association and your company will lose accumulated priority points.
Shipments to Freeman Warehouse will be accepted Sept. 30th – Oct. 21st
4200 Industrial Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Shipments to Show Site will be accepted Oct. 29th – Nov. 2nd
Indiana Convention Center
c/o Freeman Decorating
100 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46235
Early Bird Discount deadline for orders by October 7th and shipping labels may be found in the
online exhibitor kit
Should you have any items that you prefer to leave behind versus shipping back to your
facility, please contact LeadingAge onsite in the Space Selection Office booth #4703 to
donate your items to a LeadingAge Member.
7. Still Time to Participate in a
What is the LeadingAge Experience?
Launched in 2015, the LeadingAge Experience
is a series of four museum-inspired exhibits
where visitors are connected to concepts that
open hearts and minds about aging and the
journey we're all on together.
Each exhibit communicates a different concept
and is interactive in its own way. All elements
of an Experience are open for sponsorship.
LeadingAge will work with each sponsor
individually to integrate their product or
service and brand messages into the planned
activities. Prices vary based on the
activity. Explore the 2016 Experience exhibits
that will expand the world of possibilities for
To participate in a LeadingAge Experience, contact:
Margaret A. Wanca-Daniels, Sr. Director Corporate
Relations & Sales
8. Pre-Registered Attendee List
Sent to all paid in full exhibitors in September, the attendee
list can be used to mail and invite to all attendees to visit your
The list will include the name, organization and mailing address
of all conference attendees for networking purposes.
NOTE: In alignment with our privacy policies we do not provide email addresses or
9. EXPO Meeting Room Rentals
Private meeting space with potential clients is available on the
EXPO floor at $500/hr.
• Custom Built 20’ x 20’ Private Room (hard walls) located
inside the EXPO
• Round Table with 10 chairs
• Electrical (standard outlet)
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
Complete an application or contact Sales for more information.
10. Celebrate Halloween In Indy!
When the EXPO opens on Monday, attendees will
pick up a treat bag and will be encouraged to MEET
and TREAT! Be prepared to welcome trick-or-
treaters at your booth with Halloween candies or
11. Welcome Attendees to your booth with
Hosted Snacks and Beverages!
To place your food and beverage orders contact:
Catering Sales Manager
Centerplate Indiana Convention Center
12. Be Ready to Meet and Greet the
• Show up ready to do business. Be on time and
• Make your booth space a phone free zone
• Invite attendees in to your booth
• Join the attendees for lunch in the Food Service
13. How to make Attendees feel Welcome
• Don’t leave your booth unattended
• Refrain from standing in the Aisles
• Do not have a barrier preventing entrance and
interaction in your booth
• Do not eat in your booth
14. Is your Booth Staff Ready?
• Be sure to register your staff for their EXPO Badges and
education sessions, where their current and potential clients
• Be sure to provide your team with a schedule of events so
that they may take advantage of all networking
• Be sure your team has a lead retrieval system in place.
• Use the pre-registered attendee list to invite attendees to
your booth. Be sure to share with the entire sales team.
• Be sure to share this information with your on-site sales