No matter where you turn, Social Media is
being mentioned, used or referenced in
some way. Learn how to use the basics,
prepare for the advanced and join the
electronic methods of reaching out for
personal and professional advancement.
4. Step 1: Strategy
• What sites should I utilize?
• How often should I use them?
• Who should I “friend”?
• Should my business have a page?
• How often should I post?
• What content?
• How personal should I make it?
5. Step 2: Responsibility
• If someone comments inappropriately,
how should I respond?
• Should I hide my personal pics?
• Should people know my religious
• Should they know how I vote?
6. Step 3: Listening
• Who should I “follow”?
• Should I comment, repost, or retweet?
• What content will help others?
• What content will help me?
• Who is the most accurate?
7. Step 4: Mapping
• Am I using the best resources?
• Am I using too many?
• Can I keep up?
• What should be on my phone and what
should be on my desktop?
• Is this benefitting me?